Duration: 5 months, over 3000 hours / group
10 to 12 projects are offered each year by project owners. Each project is led by a group of about 8 students accompanied by 3 tutors: technical, management and educational.
Tools and methods: project management, system engineering, quality management, communication.
• Implement management tools;
• Learning to collectively lead a real life project: collective organization of the group, communication, animation, coordination;
• Apply rigorously a structured, coherent and relevant approach to designing an industrial solution by integrating performance factors: Risks + Costs + Quality + Usage;
• Collecting, extracting, structuring and analyzing information;
• Evaluate one's strengths and limitations, negotiate, be a force of proposition;
• Analyze in a global, systemic approach a company, an organization, a project, a problem.
Déroulement du projet collectif
Ils nous ont fait confiance
Les grands groupes industriels : SEB, CNES, Bertin, Calor, Casino, Plastic Omnium, Schneider, Philips, Lafarge, H.P., Alstom, Altran, Sanofi…
Les PME/PMI : Woonoz, Stratelia, Ceforalp, Apbside, Incotec, CIPE, Carrier, Wicona, Hydreka, Monetel, Aktehom, MCI, Mobi-Tourism, Interactive 4D, SBT, SEGULA, Technifor…
Les institutions/associations : Handicap International, INSERM, CNED, Chambre des experts comptables, Syntec, G2S Conseil, KMV Conseil, PIL’ES, Centre hospitalier St Jean de Dieu...